- Please ensure that you are supportive and encouraging of yours childa��s efforts.
- You are requested to see the Diary of your child daily.
- Positive reinforcement, a supportive and guiding hand and constant encouragement to your child is all that a child needs to find the right path to success.
- Take an active interest in yours child work at school and spend quality time going over what she/he has done in school.
- Encourage your child to read, be resourceful and independent in his / her work and study.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their ward attends school for the whole day on days scheduled for tests/ exams and not just for the duration of the test only.
- Please send your ward neat and in proper school uniform.
- The school Report card will be handed over only to the parenta��s guardians or a person authorized by the parents.
- If the child does not progress, the parents are requested to see the Principal during visiting hours.
Note: Parents are not permitted to visit the classes, except on a�?Parent-Teacher-Meetinga�?.
Children are allowed to celebrate their birthdays by distributing just Two Sweets to their classmates and teachers https://pharmacieinde.fr/produit/levitra. Exchanging of gift too is not allowed.
- School gate will close at 7:55 am in summers and at 8:55 am in winters.
- All late arrivals if they arrive after the gate has been closed would be punished/action will be taken.
- Three late arrivals consecutively would lead to the student being sent back home.